Applicants are invited to submit their application via the following process:
- Download and print application form here.
- (Preferred) consult with your nearest REC Certified Solar Professional installer for advice on the most appropriate system for your circumstances. List of professionals by bushfire-affected Local Government Areas can be found here.
- Complete the form in full and send by email to [email protected]
- Lodge required photographs or building plans via email also.
Key information required for your application includes:
- Registered name and location of the organisation;
- Summary of purpose / services offered by your organisation;
- Ownership structure;
- Brief summary of how the organisation has been impacted by the recent bushfires;
- Photograph or plans of relevant structure;
- Further information the applicant would like to submit (optional; max. 200 wds);
- Website address of your organisation;
- Contact details of applicant plus a secondary contact;
- Has contact been made with local REC Certified Solar Professional installer (not mandatory) (Y/N)?
If Yes, details of installer.
NOTE: By applying for this program, the applicant agrees to participate in all reasonable marketing activity as requested by the Program Partners. This may include:
- Local, metropolitan or national media stories
- Video or written case studies for use on partner websites or social media channels